Today I started out by spending a couple of hours updating wiring system grounds and my comm component interconnections in some of my wiring diagrams. I also figured out my Audio Mixer requirement and updated that accordingly.
I then went down to the shop and spent a couple of hours cleaning and organizing it.
Then, since my next task required the dismantling of the mocked up heat exchanger and duct system, I decided to knock out the next oil heat system video that I had promised to do a while back . . . so here it is:
Tomorrow I’ll break down the oil heat & duct system and start working on it again. I’m not that far out from mounting it into the backseat area permanently.