Chapter 14 – No go

I set up the heaters today to get the garage/workshop ready for the big layup #6 glassing, but I couldn’t get it heated past 62°F.

So I pre-deployed the cut glass to the garage & decided to wait until Saturday to do the big layup (so I could glass during the day while the weather is obviously the warmest).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.