Just a quick update. I was prepared to do a full day’s worth of work & finish up the majority of the roll bar when I had friends stop by unexpectedly.
Before my visitors arrived, I spent about 45 minutes cleaning up all the welds with the Dremel Tool and a half dozen cutoff wheels. I then switched to heavy duty abrasive pads on the die grinder, which kept my air compressor in a constant ON state for another 45 minutes.
I’ve said it a myriad of times, and it seems to hold true: I’m an ok weldor, but I’m an excellent grinder! Ha!
Hopefully tomorrow I can get a bunch more done on this roll bar assembly.