Besides finishing up and tweaking yesterday’s post, I did a fair amount of research today on upcoming tasks.
I also received the MM-4 1/4″ rod ends a day earlier than expected. I went ahead and mounted an MM-4 on the end of the left wing aileron control tube, CS125.
I then did the same on the right side, installing an MM-4 rod end on the end of CS126 aileron control tube.
Note that I also marked a considerably number of the hardware with orange torque seal.
I also pulled out my TIG welder and a bunch of welding accessories in prep to welding the wing bolt bracket U-channels tomorrow. I may need more nitrogen shielding gas so will deal with getting some more of that if required.