Not much to report today. Kind of a slow day build wise.
I pulled the improvised wing section lifts. I then cleaned up the repaired joint between FC2 & FC3, and removed all the nails. Although I had removed a number of nails late last night, the remaining ones were set in the cured micro. Luckily I was able to remove them with minimal damage to the foam.
Overall the repair looked good and the wing was once again at its proper shape & configuration. From the force required to remove the nails, there’s no doubt the micro is completely cured.
I cut the front Inboard wing section wedge off at BL 55.5 just like I did on the Right wing.
I then cleaned up the shop & called it a day.