Today I ensured the wing jigs were 90° from the table (sorry, no pics for today). I then floxed the top of the wings to the jigs.
I made 2 foam plugs for the holes I had to drill into the wing at FC2 & FC3. I micro’d in the plugs, cut off the excess foam & cleaned them up.
I Dremelled overhanging glass & dead micro from the spar cap channel. I also Dremelled all the horizontal micro joints/seams.
I removed the L-brackets and laid the wing over bottom side up.
I stringed the wing/jigs level, then shimmed & re-installed the L-brackets to secure the wing.
Another negative aspect of dealing with the split wing issue is that I forgot to peel ply the shear web, thus I will have to sand the shear web on each side (adding a lot of work) before I lay up the spar caps.
I prepped the bottom of the wing so that the shear web/spar cap channel is ready for sanding.