Today I started off by Alodining 2 each NG8 brackets & NG14 spacers from Chapter 13, the pitch trim actuator bracket I just made for Chapter 17, and 2 each aileron torque tubes from Chapter 19. I used wire held down by my mini sandbags to hang the smaller parts on to dry.
For the aileron torque tubes I used 1 meter long PVC pipes capped on one end to Alodine the tubes, and then I simply hung one up to dry and clamped a dowel to the window ledge with the torque tube slid over it for the other one to dry.
While I let all my freshly Alodined parts dry, I grabbed my lower winglets and razor trimmed the glass. I also pulled the peel ply off the winglets.
I then grabbed my Chapter 21 – Fuel Tank Vent Manifold parts and mocked it up. I still have 2 more side bushings yet to install.