I started out today by taping the outline template of the wing BL 55.5 jut out to each end bulkhead of the CS spar. This outline template shows the width of the wing where the wing meets the spar. Since my CS spar is just slightly wider than the wing in certain areas, I’ll narrow the spar down just a tad in those areas before it all gets glassed.
The black triangles in the corner represent the foam that gets removed per plans. The blue marks show the area where the spar is wider than the wing.
I set up the UNI glass in pre-preg for the shear web.
I micro’d the foam on the CS spar.
I then wet out & laid up the shear web.
After laying up the shear web, I peel plied the glass.
I cleaned & prepped the aluminum extrusions, lined them up & took a pic.