Today I started out by knife trimming the CS118 control system mounting bracket. I then pulled the peel ply, sanded the edges, and cleaned up the peel ply goobers & glass. I then redrilled the #12 holes through the glass so I could reinsert the control system tube & bearing assembly. The control tube fit between the aft CS118 bracket & the front CS109 bracket seemed pert near perfect.
I then reinstalled the Right rear armrest to test fit & finish. It too seemed to fit just right.
As it’s finally acting like Summer here in Germany, it brings with it something we’re normally not unaccustomed to in the States: very late sunsets. Here’s the sun setting last night at around 1030 pm while I was out on my back patio updating my builder’s log.