I really didn’t do too much today since I was busy prepping for my upcoming move. I started out finishing up on the Right rear armrest console. I razor trimmed & sanded the edges, and then I pulled the peel ply.
After I pulled the peel ply off I inspected the layup. It looked pretty good & I was happy with my repair actions.
Since it all looked good, I went ahead and popped the armrest off its 2×4 wood perch.
Clearly I have a few bondo blobs to clean up.
After cleaning up a little bit in the garage, I then went inside the house & spent an hour or so mocking up my instrument panel & figuring out some of my avionics, etc.