Today I removed the peel ply from the Outboard extrusion/wing bolt access area.
I removed the taped foam shelf from the BL 55.5 wing front jut out.
I then cut the glass straight at the Inboard & Outboard wing ends.
I then grabbed the Right wing from my storage area (yeah, you know…!) & took it out to the yard to measure all the critical dimensions. I measured the length of the LE & the spar cap to BL 55.5 jut out measurement. I also measured the chord at the wing ends.
I cut the top side of BL 55.5 jut out edge.
I then cut the TE at the same distance from the LE as the Right wing.
I cleaned up the shop & put the jig tops back on, and then measured the incident angles.