Today I glued the paper wing jig templates to the cut 3/4″ plywood wing jigs. It took a while to find the trailing edge tip for one of the templates, but I finally found it.
After I got the paper templates glued on (I used 3M 77 spray glue) and cleared the jigs and table out of the way, I pulled out the huge Feather Lite crate that contained my foam cores and began to unpack it and inventory the foam wing cores. As I stated a few days ago, I had been reviewing the plans since to get a decent idea of what I was looking at. It still took some time to figure them all out.
After I inventoried all the wing core pieces, it looked as though I was NOT going to need a hotwire saw to build the wings with what I had here. Remember, I left my hot wire saw in Virginia with my buddy Marco.