I started out today by checking the top of right wing layup… looked good! I did a rough knife cut on both the front & aft Inboard rib areas. I then used a saw to refine my cuts & trim the glass at each end of the wing.
I then removed the clamps & angled aluminum from the TE… which also looked good.
I used the router to cut & shape the 0.7″ inset into the BL 55.5 wing rib (front jut out). After the foam was shaped & the glass was prepped (via Dremel Tool), I cut & glassed 3″ UNI strips that make up the “V” and border each side of the bolt access channel holes.
Gina shaped yet another piece of foam to repair a little spot of damage on the Left wing’s FC1. After micro’ing in & laying up the wing bolt access channels, micro’d the repair piece into FC1.
After I got the Left wing’s FC1 squared away, I set & bondo’d the incident board onto the Right wing.