Today I started off by sanding down the flox “plugs” (if you will) around the CAMLOC holes on the sides of the bottom cowling. I’m hoping and expecting that the straight flox will prove much more durable than the flocro I had employed before around these holes.
I then got busy with applying white primer on the inside surfaces of the nose gear strut fairing and nose gear doors, as well as the sanded perimeter of the inside landing brake.
Here are these components with the primer applied. Since these are the inside surfaces and will get sanded before paint is applied, I went ahead and brushed the primer on with a narrow brush.
In addition to the items above, I also primed the remaining unprimed surfaces of the nose gear strut.
With that, I left the primer to cure overnight.