Today was about working on 2 things:
1) Trimming the belly RAM air scoop and “micro” finishing the scoop
2) Cleaning and organizing the shop
I started by temporarily installing the RAM air scoop/hell hole hatch cover onto the fuselage. With the RAM air scoop in place I then marked and trimmed about an inch off the front lip/entry of the RAM air scoop.
I then whipped up some flocro and applied it thickly to the front section of the RAM air scoop and set it aside to cure.
I then spent well over 4 hours cleaning and organizing the shop, since not only does the shop really need a good cleaning in general, but I really need to get the micro dust eliminated as much as possible to proceed with my painting tasks.