Today was all about clean-up on previous steps, and prepping for the next few steps for the landing brake (sorry, no pics).
I cut the hole in the fuselage floor for the landing brake electric actuator arm (again, purchased from Jack Wilhelmson). I then mocked up the actuator arm, both open and closed.
I also mocked up the landing brake hinge wood hard point (LB23) with the rivet nutplate. Once I knew the clearance required for the rivet nutplate behind LB23, I cut out the foam for the outline of the nutplate.
I final sanded the entire landing brake depression on the bottom of the fuselage.
Finally, I marked the location of the actuator’s top mount point on the aft side of the pilot’s seat.